COST varies with each team but INCLUDES:
- AAU Club Member & Individual AAU Card
- Tournaments and/or Leagues
- Local, State & Regional Tournaments
- 2-3 Practices per week
- Liability Insurance & Association Expenses
- Scrimmages, Equipment, & Clerical Expenses
Needed at Tryouts
- Cash or Check made out to Louisville Jaguars for $25.00.
- Tryouts will take place during one, two or three different 90 – 120 minute sessions.
- Players will be selected after the last try-out session is completed & families will be contacted.
- We will need a commitment from you when your daughter is offered a spot on the team.
Uniforms & Extras
- Families are responsible for sizing, ordering, and purchasing if needed. We will have a parent meeting after team selection for you to order. Uniform cost is approx. $100.
- Spirit wear, Individual Player Bags, Shirts & pants will also be available if so desired by individual players or a complete team. This will also be done at player/parent meeting.
Lodgings & Transportation
- Overnight accommodations for players & coaches might be necessary during certain tournaments.
- If this occurs, coach’s room rate and other expenses will be covered by the player fees.
- The team Mom/Dad coordinates team travel (hotel reservations). Group rates maybe available for our club when we have more than one team in the same out of town lodging.
- Communication is vital. You must convey schedule conflicts. When we decide to keep an athlete on one of our teams knowing in advance that she will miss certain times, we can plan accordingly within roster composition and practice/tournament scheduling.
- Failure to communicate absences to a coach, and leaving a tournament without your team’s elimination to participate in a different sport as well as Missed practices or tournament games could result in limited playing time at coach’s discretion.
- Choosing to play in two highly competitive sports during the same season is difficult we ask that you and your daughter treat our program with respect and we will do the same for you in this difficult task
- We need our coaches to focus on coaching and keep club costs low. So, we require the help of parent volunteers. We have certain MANDATORY VOLUNTEERISM needed to run Events.
- We coach with a great deal of energy, enthusiasm, and effort. We demand the same from your daughter. Be serious about being here and expect to work hard enough to get better.
Fees and Refunds
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE TEAM AND CHOOSE TO PLAY. We are nonprofit and need your money to operate our club.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com